Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wedding: Kelly+Matt

I had a distinct pleasure to be able to secondshoot with Stacey Bode. I met her at a local workshop and we hit it off really well. I have learned so much from her and I hope I have giving her a few pointers as well. I was really great to see her shooting style in action.

Stacey and I got to photograph such a beautiful couple at the Park Tavern in Atlanta. I have only seen a few couples in love as much as these two were. Everyone was so incredibly nice and great to work with. This wedding Stacey was the main photographer, so all I focused on was the photojournalistic approach. None of my pictures were posed except maybe the few I took of the couple when Stacey was posing them.

This wedding truly was a blast. There was so much dancing and partying. We got quite a few pictures of the swing dancing.

I really had a blast!!

The men waiting for the bride


First dance, I love this shot as well. I really love how the light bounces off of his face and on to her.

Ceremony shot

I love this picture!

Father and Daughter dance

What a cute couple


My personal favorite shot of the whole wedding.


This wedding was so much fun, and I loved shooting the whole wedding. Once again, thanks to Stacey Bode!

1 comment:

stacey said...

hey hassan! it was so fun shooting with you. nice shots!