Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sai's Maternity shoot

Sai’s Maternity Pictures-

I had the honor of taking pictures of one of my greatest friends. I have known Sai since middle school, and we have always been great friends. This weekend I had the distinct pleasure of taking pictures of her pregnancy. I am absolutely thrilled with the pictures I got of Sai and her future daughter Kaya, not to mention her firstborn Alex.

here we go!

I loved this picture as soon as I saw it in the camera's viewfinder. It is one of my favorite maternity shots.
I love this picture, because of the glow around Sai.  It's a glow that is around every mother.

This picture is significant because Sai is wearing the traditional Thai clothing. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful.

In this one Sai is wearing a Saree at her mother in-laws request.
I adore this picture because Alex just happen to peek around right when I snapped the picture.

Well people, keep posted and you shall receive more.

Hassan

No comments: