Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post class pictures

Took a few minutes after class to get a few more urban pictures. It has been a lot of fun taking more pictures everyday. I've learned so much just by going out and taking pictures everyday. I can tell it has been helping my photographs as well as my post processing.
The Palm bar tap.


Buckhead Apartment


I thought this picture was interesting. Very different from my usual.


One of the corners of the America'sMart building


I liked the contrast of the paint splatter on the ground with my Chucks


This is the back of Sidebar in Atlanta.


More paint on the ground


I wasn't too fond of this picture, but I really liked it after my post processing.


A wall in Atlanta.


Random carved lion head



The Rialto Center in Atlanta

Enjoy!

No comments: