Monday, October 22, 2007

Engagement: Rachel and Anthony

So we went to Centennial Olympic Park again this week to do an engagement session for Rachel and Anthony.

Rachel and Anthony are truly one of the most fun couples we have met. They joke around so much and it really is great to see in a couple. I also have to add that I have take a lot of photographs over the years but these two were the easiest to work with. I mean I didn't have to give any direction because they were so in love and it shows in the pictures.

Rachel also has one of the most beautiful smiles to will ever be able to see, she is also so funny, and Anthony is really a genuinely nice guy. Their personalities were really captured in their engagement shoot.

I really appreciate Rachel and Anthony choosing us to capture their most important moments.













Thank you

Lindsey

hkimaging

No comments: