Monday, October 22, 2007

Portrait: Payne Family

On October 13th, 2007, I had the pleasure of photographing three of Porter Payne's wonderful children in Centennial Olympic Park next to their grandfather's statue (Porter "Billy" Payne). This portrait session was a blast.

I can't say I have had this much fun on a portrait session before. Not only were these kids easy to work with, but each had a very distinct personality.

Presley Payne, who is 6.5 years young, was such a delight. She wasn't camera shy at all and always managed to find her way in front of the camera lens.

Two-and-a-half year old Cassidy Payne also has a great personality. She was very fond of her older sister, or her "big sissy," who she followed around quite a bit. Porter informed me Cassidy is a great problem solver for her age and he expects her to be a CEO of a Fortune 500 Company, and Presley a sweet cheerleader. They showed each of their personalities, and the camera captured them very well.

Billy Payne, who is one year old, was also a great camera subject. He really made me feel as though I wasn't even there, particularly since his main focus was playing with the batteries from my flash.

Each of the kids was so great to work with, and so darn adorable. I look forward to more portrait sessions with them in the near future.














No comments: