Monday, May 18, 2009

Editing, Editing, Editing...

So, it seems all I have been doing lately is editing and working on some albums I need to design. Since I have been on the computer so much lately I have decided to start blogging a lot more as well. I am going to start posting a lot of my non-business photography on our hkblog. You can get to know how my photography is outside of the wedding and portrait environment. I enjoy recreational photography as much as I do our commercial work with couples and families. Which is why I think this will be a great way to get to know us better than just wedding photographers or portrait photographers. Now, back to editing before I have to head to my Weather and Climate Class. You can see some pictures later on today, however until then you can only hope that you could follow Mr. Kitty's example.



Hassan

No comments: