Monday, May 18, 2009

Urban Exploration Pt. 1

So I took my camera to class today. Now, granted I always take my camera everywhere I go (the photojournalist in me...) however I usually don't take the time to snap any pictures before or after class. So today when I had a few minutes after class, I took the time to walk around the GSU campus and snapped some pictures. It was a lot of fun.

A door from an abandoned building.


Said abandoned building.


A federal court of appeals building.


The Georgia State University Rialto Center for the Arts.


An apartment building with some great photographic appeal.



Thought the ART doors were interesting.


Cool graffiti on an abandoned building


I loved these figures that were on a newly reconstructed building.


I thought the contrast of these two posters was interesting.

So this is part one of my urban exploration hope you enjoyed it. See you soon!

Hassan

No comments: