Monday, May 18, 2009

Going out with Emily.

Today our good friend and Lindsey's previous roommate Emily came into town. So we decided go out and eat at a great Indian/Pakistani restaurant called Zyka in Decatur. We got there only to find out that Zyka was closed leaving us not only severly disappointed but more importantly with a hole in our stomach. So after lots of ideas being thrown around we decided to head to China Inn a great Chinese restaurant in Chamblee only a few minutes away from our place. Even though we all had our hearts set on eating at Zyka, China Inn was not a disappointment at all. I ordered the Hunan Beef. Though it was a good dish it was just very similar to the typical Mongolian Beef at all Chinese restaurants. I think in the end I should have gone with Lindsey's choice of Mango Tofu, which has always been a favorite of ours. Emily had the Mango Shrimp, which was similar to Lindsey's dish but with the obvious shrimp substitution for tofu.






The tea is excellent


Lindsey's Mango Tofu

My Hunan Beef

Fishes are friends not food. :D



Emily and her Mango Shrimp


Lindsey posing with her Mango Tofu

Emily thinking about her fortune cookie. And here is kitty welcoming us home

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lance Tang said...

nice photos!

Emily Padgett said...

I got a whole post!? Honored.

I love the picture of the tea cup. But, of course, the one of kitty is the best. Yes, yes, I know how the Universe works here.

We definitely have to hit Zyka when I'm in town.. next week??